Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Early Easter

This year a lot of my family is scattered to the winds on Easter so my Mom and I decided to cook up a ham at my house last Saturday to celebrate early. This was the easiest meal ever! I bought a precooked 10 pound ham for 5 people (yes I am that crazy) and steamed up a few carrots with lemon and butter and Mom took care of the rest.
The ham just jumped off the bone and onto our plates, it was super sweet and juicy.

 Mom brought some classic home made favorites! Green bean casserole with Frenches fried onions and scalloped potatoes!
Then Mom topped it all off with some delicious carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! Yumm!!! I literally ate mine in under a minute. When it's good it is GOOD! I Don't mess around!
Thanks so much Mom for making Early Easter so sweet!
(Above- Mom, Dad, Grandma Testa and Matt)
5 out of 5 home cooked forks!
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment